Notice on CSC Scholarship University Postgraduate Program
1. Eligible applicant:
Master and Doctorate students (30 in total)
2. Scholarship coverage:
tuition, allowance, accommodation and health insurance.
1. Application procedure：
A. Apply online on CSC website (http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua), complete the Application Form and print it out.
B. Prepare the application materials:
(1) Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship
(2)Notarized highest degree ( study certificate for those who are to graduate)
(4)Study Plan(minimum of 800 words)
(5)Two Recommendation Letters by a professor or an associate professor
(6)A CD of your work（required for arts students, fine arts students must submit two sketches, two color paintings and two other works）
(7) Foreigner Physical Examination Form（photocopy, you can downloaded from CSC Website)
(8)Copy of valid HSK Certificate（if available）.
Please submit the application documents（2 copies) to office 204, College of International Cultural Exchange, Central China Normal University .
Tel: 027-67865209 (Admissions, College of International Cultural Exchange, CCNU)
3. For more information, please visit CSC website:http://www.csc.edu.cn/Laihua.
More highlights & notices
- Agreement on Joint Education Program Signed between CCNU and CSU
- History of the War ZhongShan Ship States Patriotism
- 2015 Thai Chinese Teenagers Autumn Camping Opening Ceremony
- Project Presentation Meeting of “CCNU Week in Australia” was Convened
- “A Good Man and True” on China Daily’s Special Coverage, Speak for Adam